The Scenic Route Maine Tours
Premier excursions & Private tours
Our Top Rated Tours
2 hours | $47 per person
- Get a chance to see America’s most photographed lighthouse up close for 30 minutes
- Enjoy history and architecture
- Comfortable, smaller van
4 hours | $67 per person
- Enjoy 2 hours of free time
- Ride through 17th century mansion neighborhoods
- View stunning beaches
- See the Wedding Cake House and the Bush compound
- SELECT DAYS
5.5 hours – 6 hours total | $89 per person
- See the best southern Maine has to offer by doing both tours!
- Save $7.50 per person if you decide to do both
- You return to the terminal for a short break in between tours
Scenic Route Maine Tours is a LOCAL, family-owned and operated tour company sharing what we love about our charming city of Portland and great state of Maine! Operating since 2012, our stellar TripAdvisor reviews prove that small groups and excellent value combined with premium quality is a great mix. Our friendly, fun, and knowledgeable guides love what they do and want to share their excitement with you!
Praise For Our Tours
“What an interesting and informative tour of Portland by local guide, Fred, and bus driver, Bill! Learned so many interesting facts about Portland as well as Maine … The owner, Khaled, was very friendly and helpful, and we are glad to support a local business.
– Debbie D
“Loved the town of Kennebunkport. There were cute gift shops and enjoyed seeing the Bush compound. If you have a chance get a lobster roll at the Crab Shack in Kennebunkport, it was the best I had in New England or Canada.”
“Our tour guide, Bramps, was extremely entertaining. We felt at home with his easy humor but he still managed to impart an amazing amount of info in the 1 hour 45 min tour of the city, and the Head Lighthouse is a must see just to take in the beauty of the Maine Coast!”
– David W